You might think that detox is not for you and only for health freaks, but detox is for any one who cares about themselves and who wants to control their weight, get more energy and rid the body for accumulated waste collected year after year, and which in turn makes us fat and unhealthy. When we are overweight, we are by definition toxic as most environmental chemicals like pesticides and plastics are stored in our fat cells. Fat cells are difficult to get rid of as the toxic chemicals bind the fat cells together and further poison our metabolism and affect our weight loss.
Detox does not have to be mystic herbs and retreats in the mountains, but more so, few little changes in everyday life. Every day we consume hundreds of different chemicals; chemicals in the tooth paste, chemicals in the food and drinks, plastic-wrapped food, PVC food storing containers, the air we inhale, the lotions and antiperspirants we apply every day, so yes it is almost impossible to live toxin-free, but being mindful and increase self-awareness of what we expose ourselves to will enhance a toxin-free body.
- Drinking water is not just good for staying hydrated, but drinking water also flush toxin out from the body. Weight management session 3, water the forgotten nutrient, essential for general health and weight loss
- Being active and exercise to the point of sweating helps detox. Deep breathing also rids toxins, so practicing deep breathing techniques is a simple yet very effective way to improve wellness. Exercise is an important part of feeling good as it rids the feelings of depression by increasing serotonin levels. Things such as our immune system, digestion, body rhythm, and temperature are all affected by serotonin so try to engage your self in some consistent, moderate exercise daily regardless if it is a walk around the block, swimming, jogging or step dancing as it will all increase your mood, well-being and rid of toxins.
- A trip to the sauna for a profuse sweating session is a quick and very effective way to rid chemicals and toxin from organs and fat cells. Rejuvenate and detox with just 20 minutes a day
- Eat a diet rich in fiber to support digestion and elimination. Good support for digestion; Bromelain, Chamomile, Papaya, Psyllium Weight management session # 5, why eatings your fibers is so crucial for weight loss and wellness
- Support the liver with milk thistle Herbal lesson # 5 – Milk thistle your liver’s best friend. Make your own remedy.
- Choose to eat fresh produce when possible and eat as many vegetables and fruit as possible (live food) to support the body’s need for nutrition.
- Wash all your vegetables and fruit before eating them, as unless you eat organic they are all sprayed with chemicals to maintain freshness.
Make a brand new start and rid your organs and fat cell from all the excessive chemicals and toxins, and most importantly reset all our organs to work with full efficiency towards a new healthy you. Not only will you feel better, sleep better, you will get an increase energy, your skin will look younger, your hair more shiny and you will lose weight.
- Look around in your work place and home and evaluate if you can live in a healthier environment. Do you use plastic, spray cans, chemicals? Do you have carpets or glued furniture? Can you open the windows to get more fresh air or add green plants to purify the air?
- The household chemicals, paints, glue you use, where do you store them when not in use? Is it near an area where you are exposed to it?
- The kitchen is one of the areas in our home where we can make the biggest health changes. Food containers, micro-wave, plastic wrapping food, preserved food.
- Your creme, make-up and make-up remover, tooth paste, perfume, nail polisher. Think about other alternatives.
- Do you go for a walk in an area there has potential for air pollution? Big city, industrial area? Many trucks or cars?
- Do you use air freshener in your house?
Some good herbs for detox
Blood cleanser : Dandelion & Yellow dock . Using these together is an excellent way to build rich blood. Dandelion is high in essential minerals and is an excellent blood cleanser. Yellow dock is very rich in assimilated plant iron and can stimulate the elimination of toxins.
Colon cleanser: Cascara Sagrada is a natural laxative and colon cleanser that provides gentle overnight relief of mild constipation. Physilium provides bowel bulk and lubrication. An excellent colon and intestinal cleanser, strengthening colonic tissues and restoring tone.
Liver cleanse: Milk Thistle is has been taken since at least the first century to help maintain proper liver function. Milk Thistle has powerful antioxidant properties and is believed to be specially helpful in protecting the liver and kidneys from free radical damage. Milk thistle works due to its ability to inhibit the factors responsible for liver damage, while stimulating production of new liver cells to replace old damaged ones.
Please like and share if you find our article helpful
Have a super fantastic day
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Captain Lis wellness blog
Originally posted 2017-02-26 09:04:04.